Well, MxBx finally got it's shit together enough to plan some thing's for this year. But before that, some announcements:
- CONTEST WINNER - Congrats go out to Brian Yan (of the Yan family) from planet Earth. He knew some crazy facts about comics, so he win's a free copy of the 7'' along with some other delicious goodies (hope you like cocaine, Brian!). Our split 7'' with Actuary features art from Alan Moor's Miracleman. Which if you didn't know, was a supremely well written comic book story from the 80's. After it's run, the comic was cancelled & the rights to the character hung in legal limbo for over a decade. Now Miracleman is owned by Disney, so expect a lengthy courtroom between them & The Barry. As everybody knows, we have the best lawyers mexican food can buy, so expect the swift foot of justice to hastily plant itself in the asses of those Nazi-loving Marvel-stealers.
- LIVE SHENANIGANS - We may possibly be playing with a bunch of badass bands in October. Stay tuned.
- OUT NOW - MARION BARRY/SEAL TEAM 666 - "Funkadelic Hyperblast" digi-ep. Available only from GRINDCORE KARAOKE. Blast out with these nuts in your mouth. A small taste of Barry before we fuck your face with the Chulo split 7". Plus you got J.Randall on the flip side tea bagging you two things that always go good together: Merzbow & Dolemite. ENJOY!
We have a bunch of releases up for the remainder of the year and going into the next one. Below is the order they'll come out in. Start saving your pennies kids!
- Chulo/Marion Barry split 7" (Beat The Meat/ Placenta / Burnt Potato & Hygiene Records)
- Godstomper/Marion Barry "Dead Technology: The Super Pretentious Tape Split" (Cesspool Records)
- Gorgonized Dorks/Marion Barry split Tape (Agromosh Records)
- Marion Barry/Megatron "Attack Configuration" split USB Drive (Burnt Potato Records)